Slip-and-Fall Injury Lawyer Serving Macon, Tifton, Dublin, Eastman, Milledgeville, Cordele, Thomaston, Warner Robins, Griffin, McRae, Roberta, and all of South Central Georgia
Georgia Property owners have a duty to properly maintain, supervise and operate their property to prevent unnecessary risk of harm to others. If you have been injured due to a property owner's negligence, you may have a basis to obtain compensation through a premises liability claim, which is a type of personal injury claim.
At the law office of Floyd Buford, we are committed to helping people who have been injured due to a property owner's negligence. We handle a wide range of premises liability claims, including:
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Collapsed decks and structures
- Stairwell falls
- Swimming pool accidents
- Smoke and fire injuries
- Negligent security measures
- Other commercial and residential injury claims
If you or a loved one has been injured in a premise accident, contact the law office of Floyd Buford. We are committed to providing the experienced, compassionate and highly personalized legal representation you require. With offices in Macon and Roberta, we serve clients throughout Georgia.
Liability in Premises Liability Claims
To obtain compensation in a premises liability claim, a plaintiff must be able to prove that the property owner was negligent. Not all property accidents form the basis for a valid premises liability claim. Fortunately, there are many ways that an experienced personal injury attorney may establish liability in such cases to pursue necessary compensation for an injured client:
- If you were injured in a slip-and-fall accident, we will look for evidence that may demonstrate that the property owner failed to exercise reasonable caution for the safety of others. Did the property owner fail to mitigate the risks of known or reasonably foreseeable dangers such as wet and slippery floors, loose stairway railings, uncovered holes and other dangerous property conditions?
- If your child was injured in a swimming pool accident, was the accident caused by unauthorized access to a pool that could have been prevented, a diving accident that was caused by poor depth markers or safety warnings, or other factors that could have been properly addressed by the property owner with due care.
- Has a property owner contributed to the cause of other accident injuries or fatalities by failing to address dangerous property conditions?
When we choose to take a personal injury case, we are committed to investigating the cause of the accident and make significant efforts to pursue the full compensation our clients are entitled to receive. We have recovered millions on behalf of accident victims due to our thorough case management, skilled advocacy and determined resolve to make a positive difference for our clients.
Contact Premises Liability Attorney Floyd Buford
We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay no fees to us unless we recover compensation for you. To schedule a free consultation with a Macon premises liability lawyer, contact us at 478-787-6090 or you may reach us toll free at 866-838-9832. You may also contact us by e-mail. Serving Macon, Tifton, Dublin, Eastman, Milledgeville, Cordele, Thomaston, Warner Robins, Griffin, McRae, Roberta, and all of South Central Georgia